Sunday, June 11, 2017

I am definitely a Princess. If you had any doubts, listen to my schedule for today.

Clip
Bathe and groom
Braid mane
Fluff tail
My lil human cleaned my bridle sparkling clean
Keep my coat clean and shiny with cape (otherwise known as sheet, but I like to refer to it as my cape)
12:30 PHOTO SHOOT
6:00  Massage

Yes, I had my very own photo shoot.  The photographer kept telling me how beautiful I was, LOVED  IT!  I posed for all these different looks and had my mane in a braid and out of a braid and got lots of sugar and compliments.  My lil short human kept getting in the way, I had a look I was trying to convey to the camera, but she kept wanting me to stretch my neck out without moving my feet, again, with the keep your feet still while you moving just one body part.  I did get to admire myself in a mirror and then they had the cutest little unicorn stick pony thing I loved to snuffle.  I did get sugars and treats which was a nice pay off.

After my photo shoot, I relaxed for awhile before my lil short human and me went for a walk.  She chose to ride bareback, which I kind of like because I am not asked to do anything strenuous.  I then got my massage, which I enjoy, but was so tired of standing still!  I did my best, but was just done with this whole, be still thing, plus it was my dinner time.  My massage therapist did mention that my shoulder was much looser and she could tell I had been doing a lot of lateral work which is equivalent to you humans doing a million squats and thigh squeezes.  Yes, a princess must keep her butt in shape.

Here is a sneak peek of my photo shoot, more pictures to come!
Shout out to Holly Casner, who captured my beauty and was so patient with my lil short human.

Instagram https://www.instagram.com/hollycasner/




No comments:

Post a Comment