Monday, June 19, 2017

My lil short human said it's my birthday!! I am not sure what that means other than apples, carrots, scritches with that Furizzy thing and no work so I am all in!  She hasn't used the Furrizy for awhile and it felt sooooooo good.  For some reason she thought it was funny that I enjoyed it so much, I kept moving so she would get the most itchy spots.  She then made me do my "sit ups" where she scratches under my belly so I have to use all my muscles to lift it up.  She says it's good for me, I say, you do sit ups all day and tell me how good it is for you.  The treat dispenser also came and got some grass for me, so I guess "your birthday" is a day you get to eat yummy things and feel good.  I like "birthdays" and think I should have them more often.

I hope tomorrow is my birthday!

Love
Princess Bella
This is me stretching all out, you can't really see my lip but even it is stretched out.  Look at my lil short human, you can't even see the top of her head heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment