Friday, July 7, 2017

Well, I survived the dreaded Fourth of July.  Actually my lil short human said she was very proud of me, I wanted to know if I got extra carrots for that, instead I had to endure a bath.

Although I like to be clean, shiny and pretty, I would also like her to hurry up.  I tried to make it fun by having her squirt the water in my mouth. It was super fun when I would shut my teeth and the water would squirt all over her!  She just laughed, my lil human is a good sport.

I made the mistake of showing her how good I've been in school by staying on the bit and being forward.  Now I get in trouble when I pull my giraffe routine when my lil human asks for the trot. Must remember to not show off and keep my lil human in the dark on what I can do for as long as I can.

Here is a picture of me all shiny



Tip for the day:  Keep lil short humans in the dark on what you are actually capable of doing!

Until next time:
Princess Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment