Tuesday, August 8, 2017

I think my lil short human is finally grasping that I am a princess and princesses need a lot of bling. Today she brought my new brow band, she seemed very proud of herself and excited to present me the brow band I deserve as it is very shiny and finally fits me.  I kept trying to tell her that my old one was not large enough or sparkly enough, she finally got it.  This brow band lets my ears move freely and doesn't feel like its squeezing my head.

I will do my best to not ruin it, hopefully she can keep it clean.  I know she cleans my bridle after every use, which I appreciate, so I am sure it will stay sparkly.  I also got boots that have sparkles on them, but they are kind of thick and I keep scuffing them, my lil human said we will keep them for special occasions and use the thinner ones for everyday work.

I hope to get all of my bling on one day and have a pic for you soon.  I had an allergic reaction to some fly spray and look like a sock monkey right now, so there will be no pics of me until I feel back to my normal beautiful self.  As a teaser, here is a pic of my new sparkly brow band.



No comments:

Post a Comment