Saturday, August 19, 2017

She finally got it, my lil short human has finally figured out that if she leans forward on one side, there is no way for me to be straight.  She has to be even so I can be even, I mean, does she have any idea how hard it is to keep 1200+ beautiful muscle balanced and forward while trying to compensate for her weaknesses?  I think not, I have enough to think about, sit up straight woman!  I heard the trainer tell my lil human, "right shoulder back, farther back, more back" and my lil human respond "I feel like I am totally sideways"  Both her trainer and me said NOPE YOU ARE FINALLY STRAIGHT.  And of course, I could move beautifully and keep my rhythm, it's just so much easier to just have to concentrate on myself and not try to "fix" her also.  Maybe we can finally make some progress now that she has finally figured out that I am NOT the problem.

I hope your riders figure out their issues before you have to endure the same frustrations I have.

Best,
Princess Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment